Terms and Conditions
UMA Terms and Conditions
UMA, q4s.com.au (the “Site”) is an online service owned and operated by UMA Inc (ABN 50 874 128 371) (“UMA”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using the UMA online Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you choose not to be bound by the terms and conditions, UMA does not grant you the right to use the Site and you must not use this Site.
UMA may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through this Site after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
General Terms and Conditions
Tickets are sold by UMA as agent for the person (“seller”) responsible for the relevant event. ALL CLAIMS ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SELLER AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UMA HAS NO LIABILITY TO YOU.
The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
- No refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made, UMA may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. UMA reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets).
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which are available from UMA on request. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event.
- It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the venue.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from UMA or other authorised points of sale.
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of UMA and the seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Additional terms applicable to sales through this Site:
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. UMA reserves the right to change your delivery method to “Venue Collect” in its discretion.
- GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this Site. Prices in this Site include GST where applicable.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the venue.
- When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. This ticket limit is included on the event page. If you exceed the ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by UMA in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment and sporting events, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing contact UMA or refer to www.liveperformance.com.au.
The term “including” when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.
While UMA takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. UMA may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error UMA will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.